- Amazon Titles Dominate Amazon E-Book Bestseller List (John Maher / Publishers Weekly)
- When Reader Targeting Goes Wrong (David Gaughran / Let’s Get Digital)
- Neo – A Word Processor for Authors (Hugh Howey / The Wayfinder)
- China’s Online Reading Craze Is So Big It’s Challenging Amazon’s Kindle (Jinshan Hong / Forbes)
- Taking a Look at Apple’s Six Month E-Book Bestsellers (Cal Reid / Publishers Weekly)
- Institutional Licensing: the Next School Textbook Business Model (Arthur Attwell / Medium)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone to be Released as Enhanced Kindle in Motion E-Book (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.