- Elsevier’s U.S. $15M “Win” Exposes How Broken Copyright is When Public Research is Involved. (Glyn Moody / Private Internet Access)
- Sixty Library Systems are on Pace to Hit One Million Digital Checkouts with OverDrive in 2017 (Adam Sockel / Overdrive)
- Great to See Publishers Embrace Alternative e-Book Models in Public Libraries, but Give Credit Where Credit is Due (Mirela Roncevic / No Shelf Required)
- Online Publishing Platform Verst Adds Tools For Paywalls and Prettier Websites (Anthony Ha / TechCrunch)
- Extra Copyright For News Sites (Julia Reda)
- What If You Published Half Your Book For Free Online? (Mike Masnick / Techdirt)
Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.