The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung
1. Google joins anti-SOPA campaign (AdAge)
2. Inside Jerry Yang's departure from Yahoo (All Things D)
3. AP tweaks social media rules on incorrect tweets (Poynter)
4. Social media ROI metrics remain 'chaotic' (Online Media Daily)
5. New York Post launches Kindle Fire app (FishbowlNY)
6. Fox News puts Twitter hashtags to work during GOP debate (Lost Remote)Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!
This is a summary. Visit our site for the full post ».